Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Another day

So, things are going really good.. Jahnaiya is getting so big, this girl grows everyday.. I can't keep up with the clothes and shoes! Today it was beautiful here and I actually didn't have to work in the morning it was so nice... Jahnaiya and I layed in her bed when she woke up and read books well 1 book that she wanted me to read over and over again! These little things make life great.. We got to spend time outside and play.. shes learning to ride a bike with training wheels and shes doing pretty good so far. She really just got interested in sitting down and watching a whole movie. So. my mom bought her the Bee movie and she wants to watch it everyday like 3 times.. she quotes things from the movie, its so cute! I'm just happy I can get her to watch a movie so, I can get a few things done around the house.

Jahnaiya has school tommorow which she loves, shes been going since last July, she wasn't even 3 yet but, they let her in early because of her maturity and independence! (very proud momma). Shes been doing so well you know somedays I forget she has SB.

My mom was in town over the weekend from North Carolina, shes working there for the year! I hate not having her home but, we had a great weekend.... I miss her allready.. shes one of the only people that really understands me when it comes to my daughter and also that I can leave my daughter with overnight. So, yes mommy got a night out! Woo Hoo! But, nowadays I have 4 drinks and pay for it for 2 days.. Just can't do it like I use to..

God Bless!

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    My name is Traci. I too have a daughter with spina bifida. My Jordan was born Oct 2005, so our girls aren't that too far apart in age! I found your blog link on babycenter's spina bifida message boards. I was hoping that we could be a support group for eachother (I guess that babycenter is too!!) and maybe bounce ideas/thoughts/frustrations off eachother. Here's a link to my blog... www.thelindseyloop.blogspot.com. HOpe to hear from you soon!
    Traci

    ReplyDelete